• High resolution: 650 TV lines
• High sensitivity with Day/Night function: 0.08 lx (Color), 0.008 lx (B/W) at F1.4. IR cut filter switches on/off to enhance the sensitivity in B/W mode. (WV-CP310/WV-CP314)
• High sensitivity with Day/Night (electrical) function: 0.08 lx (Color), 0.05 lx (B/W) at F1.4 (WV-CP300/WV-CP304)
• ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) enhances visibility of dark area without degrading image quality in bright area.
• Focus Assist ensures easy installation.
• Various adjustment features including BLC (Back-Light Compensation), ATW (Auto Tracing White Balance) and ALC (Automatic Light Control)
• 16 axis matrix color compensation function enables wider range of natural color adjustment.
• Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction: Integration of 2D-DNR and 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
• Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 32x) / Fix (Up to 512x)
• Electronic shutter from 1/100 (NTSC), 1/120 (PAL) to 1/120,000 sec.
• Digital zoom: Up to 2x
• Auto Image Stabilizer for applications where vibration or wind is a concern
• Internal / Multiplexed Vertical Drive (VD2)* synchronization
• Over the coaxial cable data communication
• 16 alphanumerics camera title display
• Multi language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian,Chinese, Japanese
• Lens Distortion Correction
• On screen display menu
• ELC mode for easier lens adjustment upon installation
* NTSC model only