Total Organic Carbon Analyzer
On-line TOC Analyzer Model : TOC-4200
TOC-4200 is a high-performance on-line TOC analyzer, based on the proven 680 ํ C Catalyst-aided Combustion technology.
This established technology is featured in a large installed base of shimadzu Total Organic Carbon Analyzers throughout the world, and has been applied to a broad field of industries.
- Calculates TOC removal rate based on the United States EPA regulations (Part IV 40 CFR Part 9, 141 and 142, 1998) (when a 2- or more-stream switching option is provided)
- Converting the measured TOC values allows applications to COD total volume control. TOC - COD conversion functions are installed as standard.
- Reading flow rate signals from a flow meter permits COD load conversion calculations.
- Measurements at a short measuring cycle ( 4 minutes minimum)
- The short measuring cycle and powerful oxidation, cobined with switching between up to six flow lines, offer detailed monitoring of treatment plants.
- Continuous monitoring of water used in a plant.
- Continuous monitoring of pure boiler water assists in the detection of anomalies, such as damaged pipes.
- The short measuring cycle (4 minutes minimum) of the combusion-type TOC analyzer achieves more rapid detection of anomalies.
Lab -TOC Analyzer Model : TOC-L
The TOC-L series adopts the 680°C combustion catalytic oxidation method, which was developed by Shimadzu and is now used worldwide. While providing an ultra wide range of 4 μg/L to 30,000 mg/L, these analyzers boast a detection limit of 4 μg/L through coordination with NDIR. This is the highest level of detection sensitivity available with the combustion catalytic oxidation method
- Extremely wide measurement range from 4 μg/L to 30,000 mg/L, applicable to everything from ultrapure water to highly contaminated water（TOC-LCSH/CPH）
- Reliable sample injection system
- 4 models to suit your application
- Options to further enhance functionality
- Space-saving and energy-saving design
คุณพิมพรรณ 081-711-5592 | คุณมนต์สินี 081-8302859
|[Go to top]|